Proven Weight Loss Tips

I’m so excited to be here today, talking to you all about losing weight by choosing a healthy lifestyle. You might ask, “How do you know what I’m going through?”
Two years ago, when I was just 30 years old, I weighed 286 pounds. That January I made a resolution to do whatever I needed to do in order to become healthy. I told my friends, “I’m going to lose the weight. When you see me this time next year, you will see a different man.”

People wished me well, but I’m sure they had their doubts. After all, I had tried fad diets before. Sometimes I lost weight, but I always ended up gaining it all back plus some. This time was different.

I made the lifestyle changes that were needed to get me to the healthy weight of 196 pounds today. I’m here today to tell you that you can do it too. You can lose the weight, keep it off, and live a healthier life.

I truly believe that the biggest factor in developing a healthy eating lifestyle is a positive, determined frame of mind. Diet plans I tried in the past didn’t work, but to be honest I never really expected them to work.

The difference for me came from telling myself, “This is it. You can do it. You WILL do it.” I didn’t focus mainly on weight loss but on empowering myself to set goals and then meet them.

It is important to think positive thoughts about yourself and your journey to a healthy lifestyle. You may face hard times during your transition. The key is to stay focused on your goals and you will always reach them. Like Ralph Marston has said, “Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.”

Watch this vid to find out some proven tips to lose weight. ShrinkMe.io