My weight loss journey |from 65kg to 45kg | healthy diet plan for weight loss| weight loss exercise

My diet

Initially, I was on calorie deficit diet, which included a few carbs. I started eating six times a day to improve my metabolism. After a lot of research, I successfully made my own diet plan.

Before breakfast (after waking up at 9.00 am): 1 glass of lukewarm water with lemon juice.

After 1 hour: Fruits (apple, pear, pineapple, papaya, orange or kiwi as these fruits have ample of vitamin C)

After 2 hours (in BREAKFAST): White oats cooked in water (with cut almonds, cashews, and apple), 5 to 6 scrambled egg whites. After that, I usually go to gym for 1.5- 2 hours and once I am back, I eat 5 to 6 boiled egg whites (only 1 yolk with it).

Lunch: Boiled chicken breast with boiled broccoli, green beans spinach/boiled daal

After 2 hours: I eat sprouted lentils, beans, black channa with tofu added in it / 5 egg whites omlette without oil

Dinner: Full plate of salad (cucumber, boiled broccoli, carrots, tomato, lettuce, cabbage, beetroot and small bowl of boiled daal.

Click here for watch full diet plans :- ShrinkMe.io