The trouble with belly fat is that it’s not limited to the extra layer of padding located just below the skin (subcutaneous fat). It also includes visceral fat — which lies deep inside your abdomen, surrounding your internal organs.
An observational study in over 1,100 adults found that for every 10-gram increase in soluble fiber intake, belly fat gain decreased by 3.7% over a 5-year period
Here are 7effective “tips to lose belly fat”, backed by scientific studies.
- Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats
- Don’t Drink Too Much Alcohol.
- Eat a High-Protein Diet
- Reduce Your Stress Levels.
- Don’t Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods.
- Do Aerobic Exercise (Cardio)
Find more here : Lose belly fat (Proven tips)
Some studies have linked a high intake of trans fat with increased belly fat gain. Whether or not you are trying to lose weight, limiting your intake of trans fat is a good idea.