"Juice" fasting "juice" living?

Well, I am not “big”, never was. I am 174 cm and my maximum weight was 75 KG, minimum twice 45 (due to guardia and hepatitis C). I always did a lot of sports and in the past never had any problems eating and keeping my regular ideal weight. This changed with age - as you all know. Now I discovered something else - I am not eating any longer, I am just drinking (no alcohol of course…).

Food every day:

• 3 liters of water with 8 fresh pressed lemons (attention: heavy cleaning of intestines…)
  • 1,5 liters of milk with 1 banana, protein powder and cinnamon and the next day 1,5 liters of fresh tomato juice with a lot of cayenne pepper and a little sip of “balsamic”.
  • 1,5 liters of green tea and coffee with a little bit of honey (morning)
    Total: 6 litrers a day.
    Additions:
    As the body needs salt - I “eat” a quarter of a maggie cube per day.
    I take multivitamin and Amino-acid twice a week.
    Sport:
    5 times a week (every morning from 0845 - 0940) gym
    Every day walking (Nordic walking) for at least 2 hours - goal: 25.000 steps a day (now 15.000) but a little depending on the weather.
    I now have transport and if the weather finally gets a little better, twice a week Judo (30 KM from here - I live in a small village…).

Now after all this time (94 days) I feel so well - I ask myself very often, how long I will continue. Last year it was 100 days, the year before 65 (but in hot summer). Sometimes I think I could actually continue to live like this, - if I add a little more and different fruits.

I am now at more or less 64 KG and it’s really good, but still room for change. Not so much losing weight (only a little, maybe 2 or 3 KG) but building up muscles too - and this is ongoing and visible. I really would like to continue Judo, which is the best sport I know.

I can live cheap (maybe 12 - 15 EUR day) and actually do nearly everything on foot. As well all the time for cooking and cleaning etc. is just gone and I can do other things.

I don’t know what you think about all this - but I can only recommend this approach. Especially lemon water is a pure miracle. You should try this.

Any input?

PS: If anybody wants to do the pilgrim way to Santiago de Compostela - feel free to contact me. No food of course. From here 21 days. Should be quite cheap.