Have you tried the egg diet?

Hi, My name is jessica.

I was trying to lose weight 1 year ago, doing many exercises, diets, detox drinks made at home, I really drop some pounds, but not the weight I dream about.

at some point, I found a diet called EGG DIET from lossuweight. I read some comment on their website about the egg diet and I see people losing weight, and I descide to give it a try.

After 28 day I found myslef drop about 34 pounds! Wow I like that, it’s little bit hard but it worth it.
After that I decide to repeat it again so i can lose more extra weight, and after the 28 day I lost about 36Lbs.

That’s why I want to share with you my experience with this amazing diet, which lossuweight give it for free! it’s amazing to lose that weight I changed completly also have my mind clean and relaxed.

This diet amazing becuase :
The egg diet is a low carb diet which is related to the Atkins diet where the main goal is to restrict your carbohydrate intake. On this diet, you can have an unlimited amount of protein and fat but your carbohydrates must be controlled. Eggs are much less expensive than meat and can be used in unlimited quantities while on the egg diet.

Some facts about the egg diet
The egg diet is an exceptionally low carbohydrate diet, but eggs protect you from fat. Carbohydrates work as a fuel to fat cells, but as eggs contain such low levels of carbohydrates, you don’t eat anything which provides you fat and hence, it assists in keeping your cholesterol level lower.

if you wanna lose weight, first don’t lose hope! believe in yourself because it’s the biggest move. I’m not talking only about the egg diet, I’m talking about any diet you have, keep going until the end and try your best.

Best of luck
Regards, Jessi

Resources : EGG DIET

I am doing egg diet now and I found effective for me so far. I dont eat all egg for 3 meals a day. I eat other food like chicken breast part with veggies and fruits. I actually stop drinking coffee with sugar. I stop eating foods that are rich in calories and carbo. I searched a lot about this diet and it is very effective for me.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the information about egg diet. I’m not aware of that diet method.This is a great help for others who wants to lose weight. I refrain myself from dieting since I am a diabetic patient. I have different eating meal pattern. I get to nourish myself with nutritious food.I feel that dieting loses some essential nutrients that your body needs.

1 Like

I have been going on an egg diet from time to time but I just couldn’t last for long. My husband is my only encouragement and I trust his disposition when it comes to health. To be honest, I am always cheating when I am on a diet and that is because of my job in the office. I couldn’t do my work properly when I am hungry so I tend to order a sandwich or anything that I could eat while working on my desk.

The egg diet is healthy because the egg is a complete meal. I usually eat 2 eggs for my meal but I have some cracker to match the egg plus fruit juice.

1 Like

Does it really have to be boiled eggs? I can’t cook my eggs the way I like it? Scrambled or fried? Boiled eggs have this odor that I don’t like. I can eat them but I’ve only eaten at most 2 in a single meal.

Though I didn’t know about this diet in the first place. It might be worthwhile to try it since eggs are so accessible.

1 Like

LOSE WEIGHT CLICK HERE>>>ShrinkMe.io

Hey Jessica,
Maybe this is helpful for you :slight_smile:

A breakthrough study has proven that this ugly plant turbo-charges metabolism and melts fat by fixing a newly discovered “root cause” of arm, butt and hip fat.

It’s 556% more powerful than exercise – even when sleeping.

It’s 611% more powerful at burning butt, arm and neck fat than any diet.

Even Dr Oz. featured it recently on his show – calling it a booty fat buster!

Can you guess which one it is? (Click the link to find out)

1. Kohlrabi
  2. Chayote
  3. Kudzu

To your amazing health,
Ksftrading566

1 Like

Yes, having it boiled will help burn fats, In recent years, anti-egg crowds have deemed the egg as an unhealthy diet food because eggs are high in cholesterol, however eating eggs doesn’t raise your bad cholesterol the way eating fatty food does. The egg diet can help to lower your cholesterol as well as fat (Source).

Thanks for the information Jessica. I also found a doctor on YouTube called Dr Eric Berg and he has other useful tips on weight loss. I found them super helpful in my journey and I thought I could share with you guys. You can find him here.