Aids to lose weight

Hi!
I know losing weight can be both hard and frustrating so thought I would share my best tips!
If we start with the basic facts, losing fat happens when you eat in a caloric deficit, this means eating less than you burn. The first thing you have to do is find out how many calories you need to maintain your weight, the easiest way is just to search for “calorie calculator”. You enter your weight and height and the program calculates the amount of calories you need to maintain your weight. From this number you subtract calories to find your deficit. I recommend starting by subtracting 200-300 calories the first two or three weeks and from there work down, subtracting 100-200 calories every couple of weeks. Working this way is crucial because when you subtract calories the first thing the body is going to do is take the energy it needs from your fat which generates fat loss, but if you stay in the same caloric deficit for too long the body is going to adapt and lower its metabolism (the amount of calories your body burns from just existing) which means your not going to be in a deficit anymore.
I believe that we all have heard the expression “abs are made in the kitchen” which holds a lot of truth. All weight loss experts are always talking about having to eat healthy, lots of greens and protein, low carb and so on. This is true, yes, but the most important thing is that you’re in a caloric deficit. This means that you could lose weight by eating candy, as long as your in a deficit. Something to think about though is that sugar generates insulin spikes. When the insulin level rises, it puts the brakes on burning fat for fuel and encourages storage of incoming food, mostly as fat. This does not mean that you have to stay away from sugar, eat in reasonable amounts.
A weight loss diet should contain all sources of nutrition, fats, carbs and protein, do not be scared of carbs! They’re crucial for the body to have energy for your workouts. Eat a lot of vegetables and fibers to keep your stomach working for longer after your meal, this makes you feel full for longer. Proteins as well, increase your protein intake, both because weight loss takes a toll on the body and we don’t want our muscles to get broken down and because protein takes longer for the body to process which makes you feel full for longer. Though hunger will be a feeling throughout any weight loss process, there are supplements you can take to help that. Weight loss pills for example, they contain caffeine and vitamins that lowers your hunger and appetite which helps your hunger. The myth is that the pills themselves burns your fat and that you don’t have to put in any work. What’s not true, yes they increase your metabolism a little but you also have to put in the work. It’s a great tool to have tho, i’ll link to one brand here that I like; https://amzn.to/3hJk1wg
And of course you need to work out as well, a combination of everyday exercise such as walking, standing up and biking to work and going to the gym. Doing high intensity cardio but also lifting weight, it’s super important! The more muscle your body has, the higher your metabolism will be!
Please reply to this post if you have any further questions, I have a lot of experience when it comes to weight loss and I’d love to help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way!