About the Motivation category

Success stories, tips, and more! Find what you need to help you jump start your weight loss routine or find inspiration and motivation to help you keep up and stick with your plans. Be the best you can be with the help of our community!

25 Likes

Very interesting and encouraging modelling talks kudos :sparkling_heart:
I would like you to listen to similar interesting views like this if you donā€™t mind https://youtu.be/LxWJSWF3h1c

4 Likes

The weight loss struggle is real check out this video of people being REAL about their workouts ShrinkMe.io and here is a website tailored on what you wish to work on ShrinkMe.io this is for people looking to actually take that next step and get serious.

4 Likes

ā€œWhatā€™s Up With My Motivation?
Likeā€¦Where Is It???ā€

Finally!!!

Get Motivated And Stay Motivated To Get The RESULTS Youā€™ve Been Seeking But Never Experiencing!

You Have To Read Thisā€¦

Trying to get motivated is hard and staying motivated can be even harder.
Unfortunately for some, it can be just short of impossible. The culprit is never seeing your desired results.

A simple fact is, the secret to getting motivated and staying motivated is to change why, how, when, what and where you motivate yourself.

You eat healthy all dayā€¦ spinach, chicken and broccoli.

You try all the dietsā€¦ keto, paleo and vegan.

Youā€™re hungry, youā€™re tired.

But every morning, your weight never changes.

No Results. Motivation Gone.

Check Out Two Of My Highly Recommended Sources For Results Driven Motivation:

#1 The worldā€™s first and only 100% safe and natural proprietary, patent-pending formula, that when combined with coffee, can increase both the speed and efficiency of metabolism.

This instantly boosts your health, energy and well-being at the same time. Donā€™t worry about your coffee tasting weirdā€¦ the packet is tasteless and instantly dissolvable.

Thereā€™s never been anything even close to this ever attempted. This product has electrified the metabolisms of thousands of everyday women and men like you and me.

Torching off fat from your problem areasā€¦

Enjoying incredible all-day-energyā€¦

Reducing hungerā€¦

And improving your healthā€¦

Could not be any simpler, easier or more automaticā€¦

Just enjoy your morning coffee with this instantly dissolvable, tasteless packet and see your results and find your motivation here.

#2 My favorite and saw the best results as well as maintained motivationā€¦ Did you know thereā€™s a potent 3000-year-old Japanese tonic that melts 1 pound of belly flab per day?

Itā€™s true.

There is a powerful Japanese herb mix thatā€™s been unknown to the Western progressive public since it was discovered.

ā€˜A mom of 3 Susan Atlee used it to lose 33lbs in 28 days after suffering a heart attack just from standing up too fast.ā€™

This is a tonic found on a remote island in Japan where obesity and diabetes type 2 are basically unheard of. Itā€™s also where men and women have the longest life expectancy in the world.

Targeting the single root cause of belly fat is what makes this tonic so powerful

Those whoā€™ve used it continue to see incredible results WITHOUT adding in exercise or changing their diet. Check This One Out Hereā€¦

Experience Your ā€˜BEST LIFEā€™ Like Never Before In 2022!

See Your Ideal Results, Find Your Motivation And Hang On To Itā€¦

Can Be Life Changing & Absolutely Mind Blowing!!!

YOU MUST TAKE ACTION NOW!

Sincerely Hope You Find Your Best You For 2022!
AngD.

2 Likes

https://www.weightlossforum.com/t/weight-loss-diet-plan-for-housewives-diet-plan-to-lose-weight-fast-ayeshahttps://shrinke.me/lbqxGSI

The hardest thing I had to do in my journey in loosing weight and building muscle was discipline. I had to start from scratch and show up myself everyday. I did this by listening to motivational speakers that was in the same position as I was. One listen will change your life! If your ready to start your journey today, start by listening to your inner voice. The link below will provide the rest.

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all good. Are you worried about belly fat or weight loss?
just check it this link to help you out for belly fat and weight loss exercise.
https://stfly.me/j4uXT

A friend referred this link to me and it changed my whole life. Here is a great trick on how to lose weight ShrinkMe.io

Be bold with your Motivation for your workout please click on the link

ā€œYour mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to changeā€ ā€“ Gautama Buddha

This is one of THE ultimate weight loss HACKS that I have ever come across
ā€¦check it out, my sister really benefited from it ā€¦andā€¦ now shes helping her friend and boyfriend to do the same.
ā€¦CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTSā€¦
ā€¦SO EXCITEDā€¦

DO not seek motivation from others. The only thing that motivates you is YOU.

DO CHECK IT OUT