7 Foods That Make You Fat ( Challeng And Free Gift )

Eating a healthy diet is critical to maintaining a healthy weight and preventing chronic disease. However, some foods contribute to weight gain more than others. Here are 7 foods that can make you fat if consumed in excess:

1. Fried foods

Fried foods like french fries and fried chicken are high in calories and saturated fat. They are usually cooked in oils rich in unhealthy trans fats, which increase the risk of weight gain and heart disease.

Fried foods are often high in calories and saturated fat, which can contribute to weight gain if consumed in excess. Additionally, most fried foods are cooked in oil that contains unhealthy trans fats. These fats are formed when liquid vegetable oils are partially hydrogenated, which increases the shelf life and stability of the oil. However, trans fats have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease and other chronic health conditions. Examples of fried foods include french fries, fried chicken, fried fish, fried mozzarella sticks, onion rings, and fried donuts. These should be consumed in moderation or avoided as much as possible to maintain a healthy weight and prevent chronic disease

Read More Full Article Challenge And Free Gift ( Article Platform medium ) :- 7 Foods That Make You Fat | Medium | Google | Medium

2 Likes

Thanks; such posts help me stay motivated!

1 Like

Thanks for the info on foods to be mindful of. It’s important to make healthier choices. Weight loss challenges can be a great way to stay motivated. However, it’s also crucial to remember that sustainable changes in diet and exercise are key to long-term success. That’s why I sometimes have my favorite Korean corn dogs. Best of luck to those taking on the challenge!

Are you looking for this?](healthy and fit)

1 Like

This is for you start earn money

Click here to gain access

1 Like

what’s about dried fruits ?how much quantity we can use

I couldn’t believe the results I achieved with this incredible weight loss product. Shedding an amazing 50kg, going from 120kg to 70kg, is truly life-altering. click here to witness the magic!