30 days workout routine

Exercising regularly is an important factor for weight loss and as the saying goes, “A sound mind in a sound body”. 30 days workout routine can help you get rid of excess weight and reduces the burden on the joints. For some people it can also mean to reduce from the amount of drugs they consume, such as drugs to lower blood pressure or diabetes, leading to saving money and avoiding side effects of those medicines. Taking your workout routine during the egg diet can play a significant role to preserve a healthier body in a short period of time.

If you were not able to exercise cardio workouts efficiently, there are still many weight loss workouts that are easy and effective if you continue on following them for a whole consecutive month. Although cardio workouts like running, jogging and swimming are widely recommended especially when you are dieting. One of the best ways is to start is walking and jogging for 20 minutes and with the passage of weeks, you should increase the time and effort of the workout.

1- Push-ups exercises:
2- Triangular muscle exercises:
3- Plank exercises:

I get this full 30 days workout routine in lossuweight, You can read more and the rest of this awesome routine here : 30 DAY WORKOUT ROUTINE

Any Question, I will be happy to answer :point_down::point_down:

I had a 30 day cardio routine before. This exercise is called Insanity workout. It is very effective in losing weight. It is an intense workout that requires your body to move faster with a minimum rest period. You can check it in Youtube to learn more about this cardio exercise.

1 Like

Exercising is the best method in losing weight. It helps our body physically fit and mentally healthy. I do long distance walk everyday. I feel calm and relax while doing it. I take photographs to every view I passed by. It motivates me to do exercise without boredom.

1 Like

Thanks, I will do :smile:

1 Like

Dieting comes first then exercise. But this routine will help you for sure to lose extra weight and be strong.

You are gonna help me too :grin::joy::joy: