10 Things You Should Not Do While Exercising

While you are exercising, you should not get too enthused, you should not ignore the pain, don’t look sideways and don’t full whole grains. Ten mistakes which fixing will make your life easy while exercising and even prevent injury

1-Getting Too Enthused

The mistake
After years of lack of activity you go back to exercise too much or too strong. If until today you mainly sat on the couch, do not expect your body to adjust to your whims in a minute. It is important and correct to exercise, but it is important to do so gradually and allow the body to adjust to the change.

Getting over existed might cause too much strain, pain and injury. Pain will make you think twice before starting the next session.

What is the correct way?
Start with two sessions per week, make sure the effort is moderated. Gradually increase the strain and frequency.

2-Ignoring the Pain

The mistake
You ignore pain you feel while exercising or after, in the hope that it will go away on its own. On that Eyal Amon, the professional manager of a gym franchise, says “Pain is the body’s way to communicate with us in its own language and inform us of a problem”. He says you should not ignore the pain, especially if it lasts more than 24 hours. Lasting pain may indicate an inflammation or some other problem which requires a visit to the doctor.

What is the correct way?
If the pain causes a diminish in performance, if it is sharp and sudden and if it increases and doesn’t fade, this is a sign you should cease exercising and rest. If the pain lingers for a few days, you should go to see the proper professionals – physiotherapists or sports doctors.

Read the full list here : 10 Things you should not do while exercising

Thank you for this! I read the article and one thing I do is I stop after I get aches from exercising. Now that I know it’s wrong, I would continue with light exercises that do not involve the injured part just like what’s said here. Definitely a must read.

1 Like

This is a really great post explaining all the common mistakes that each of us is prone to do while exercising. I must confess that I am guilty of committing all most of these mistakes and suffering because of that in the past. I have learned from those mistakes and I am trying to rectify them. but as always it is very easy to develop wrong habits while you exercise but it does take some effort to unlearn and relearn. For instance, I always used to feel that the more I overexert myself, the better results will be possible when I workout every day, but I was completely wrong and realised that later. I hope everyone who is going to start exercising seriously should read all these instructions before startingand avoid all these very common mistakes that do happen.,

You are welcome :slight_smile:
Thanks for your comment <3

Well say, You are completely right
Thanks for you comment :blush:

Eating and have exercise its not good. You must have self descipline to reach your body goal.