What kind of foods do you eat daily?

For me, I go for oatmeal, cereal, egg, or sandwich (wheat bread) during breakfast. I also drink green tea daily ever since I started to want to lose weight. Whenever I’m craving for some chocolate, I go for 70% dark. Salmon or tuna sandwich or grilled chicken for lunch. Greens for dinner. Also apple or banana. My daily meal varies but that’s my typical food selection.

What about you? What kind of foods are consistent in your diet?

oh cool. here’s my typical diet.

• i eat a lot of pizza but im trying hard to resist it now.
  • for fruits, i eat apples and strawberries almost on a daily basis.
  • greens - lettuce, cabbage, kale
  • peanut butter and sandwich
  • coffee and milk
  • chicken

before, i ate a lot. and i mean a LOT. it was hard cutting down the calories but now i typically eat white bread or brown rice in the morning with eggs and cheese. sometimes i eat a strip of bacon. tuna goes well with anything breakfast imo lol i drink skim milk every day, salad and fruits during supper.

Cooked meals are healthy and sometimes you don’t even have to count calories. I used to eat 3 times per day, but 2 of my meals were sandwiches or other unhealthy snacks. Now I eat a sandwich sometimes during noon and a cooked meal during the evening. They may include pasta or potatoes or even green beans, as well as pork meat sometimes. Even so, I didn’t gain any weight anymore even if I ate something sweet or had a soda. I tend to eat spicy foods, so that might help.

I can’t lay off bread, but I don’t necessarily feel the need to eat fast food. I just like bread and I tend to eat it with every meal. I think that’s my weakness. Other than that, I eat salads, eggs, veggies and sadly no fruits. I’m not a fan of fruits.

I go with apple and green tea.

Those are really healthy choices. Do you have a weight problem?