Take advantage of this opportunity an thank me later

Greetings great dear friends,
I wish to share with you a very beautiful opportunity called LiveGood. It’s a product-based company from the USA. The company has powerful products and their compensation plan is top notch. I’m less than two weeks in it but I have seen the good in it. This means a lot to me and it speaks volumes of the smoothness and sweetness of the business. Many countries of the world are on fire with LiveGood and I wish that we also cash into the opportunity to be part of the business.

It has one powerline and anybody that joins falls into the powerline and subsequently joins a matrix. The company has two options; you may choose to refer or you may choose not to refer.

If you choose not to refer, the company says as you join the powerline and fall into a matrix by locking in your position, other affiliates who join after you through your enroller or other uplines in the same geneology of your enroller will fall under your matrix and as many as are found under you becomes your downlines without you referring or even knowing them. No matter their number, you earn 25cents on each of them every month. For this, the company calculated that one can actually earn up to $2k monthly in this system without referring a single soul as time goes on. It’s not a get rich quick business but gradually and steadily, one will earn massively as many people join the powerline.

For those that refer, the company pays $25 for every referral. The referral bonus is paid weekly. The person also enjoys Matching and Matrix Bonuses deep down to level 15 based on one’s rank. This is huge and is paid every month.

Registration is $49.95 or approximately $50. $40 accounts for activation fee while $9.95 accounts for monthly maintenance fee. The $40 is a one time payment but the $9.95 maintenance fee is paid every month and that is what qualifies one to continue to earn both Matching and Matrix Bonuses every month.

The company has powerful products that are organic supplements, good energizers and muscle toners as well as those that help in weight loss. They have beauty products that are anti-aging and those for flawless skin. Product purchase is by choice and not by force. There’s no PV or BV or points. You can order through your back office and the company will deliver to your country (location). The business is giving people hope, now, and I wish we pay a little attention to it. If you desire to be part of the business, please click the registration link below and sign up. And also join the group link for more information. God bless us as we keep working smart. 2023 is a blessed year. Thank you and may God bless us all.

**watch video here**