Man lost 110 pounds (50 kg) eating potatoes only

A guy lost 110 pounds in one year by eating only potatoes. He had to mix it up with sweet potatoes too, as well as with some soy milk for calcium. White potatoes do contain all the essential amino acids you need to build proteins, repair cells and fight diseases, but eating white potatoes and white potatoes alone will result in vitamin deficiencies.
Read his inspiring story here!

Hi! I used to have a boyfriend who told me, Fiona, if you want to lose weight, just eat the same thing and nothing else. He actually told me about a period of time when he only ate potatoes and lost weight. I did not believe him because potatoes are carbs, right?

I’m curious how is he going to look one year from now. If he stays famous he might keep the weight off.

He never actually explained how he cooked the potatoes. I’m saying this because boiled potatoes aren’t exactly ideal to eat for one year.

I love potatoes and I think they’re pretty versatile in the ways you can cook them - baked, steamed, mashed, fried…although I do wonder about how he cooked them too. I can’t imagine eating french fries around the clock for a year would do much good for a person’s waistline!!

He is a very ambitious man because I think is very hard to eat only one ingredient even if you add different flavors to change the taste, I would not resist a month to eat only potatoes, besides I need my morning coffee.