Introduce Yourself! ✨

Hello everyone, it’s a pleasure for me to be sharing in this forum with all of you

Hello everyone. I am Corzhens that may be familiar to you because I have been in other forums for a long time now. Obviously I joined this forum because I am overweight and although I am looking for ways to trim down maybe what I need is an encouragement from a support group. I hope I can also contribute to this forum.

Hello too! I am also new to weight loss forum. I hope we will all be blessed with information on how to loss weight.

Hello guys! I’m 5’6’’ weighing at around 70 kg (154 lbs). I want to lose weight. I’ve been avoiding sugars for a while now and no change. I tried lessening my portion but still to no avail. I don’t have the time to exercise because I’m always swamped with work. Hoping to learn new ways to lose weight despite my busy work schedule.

Hi I’m new here guys. A father of one and hopefully I can help promoting good health and can seek help as well. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Lilian. I’m a mother of 2 adorable kids. I’m so happy to be here.
I’ve been on enormous weight gain since I pregnant my first and then get pregnant again after 4 months of giving birth. So my kids are 12 months gap. Only after they are 9 and 8 years old, I could manage to weight loss. Back to my ideal body weight. I’m so excited to share experience here with you guys!