Introduce Yourself! ✨

Hello, everyone!

This thread is made for all visitors of this forum.
Whether you’re simply curious or extremely determined, post a quick intro here!
Say hello and help people with the same goals as you have. :blush:

Don’t be shy and introduce yourself.

48 Likes

Hi there, my username pretty much explains everything about me. :slight_smile: Hope we can all help each other reach our goals while in this forum.

26 Likes

hi, im new here. my name is fred. glad to meet everyone.

21 Likes

hello. im tasha, 24 and looking to lose some weight prolly just like everybody else in this forum. ive been looking for a new group so i decided to dive in. pleased to see a number of active people here. great to meet you all! :v:

20 Likes

hey ya’ll. erika here. i’m also new to this weight loss thing. i’m very much interested in shedding off a few pounds, kinda lazy tho, wish u guys cud inspire me more :disappointed_relieved::expressionless:

14 Likes

Daniela here. I’m looking for a diet I didn’t try and that I don’t find difficult. I’m done torturing myself for having some extra pounds. I’ve actually had health problems because of some diets, so I’m casually sharing and searching.

13 Likes

Hey ya all, my username tells a lot about me :smiley: …I wanna push more into my target figure. And hopefully the chances will in favor w/ me.

11 Likes

Hi everyone, how is your weight loss journey going?

9 Likes

Greetings to each and everyone. I am a new comer in this forum. I look forward to share my thoughts and learn from others. Having a healthy lifestyle is a must. I am happy to be here. Have a wonderful day. God bless.

5 Likes

Good day! I started to be concious with my body about a year ago and tried different diet scheme. So far, the one that works for me is the “After Five” where I’m losing about 2-3 lbs per week. Not that big but a little progress will show in months.

I’ll post further regards th detail for those who are not familiar yet with the “After Five Diet” or how I usually do it.

See you around fellas!

4 Likes

Hello guys, this is jpk0007 a new member to this forum. I would love to interact with you all and know your ideas and strategies to lose and maintain weight. would also like to share my experiences in this regard with all of you. I am sure all of us will benefit immensely when we exchange our views and ideas with each other. wish you all a happy and a healthy day!

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Wallet and I am from Bucharest the capital of Romania, I am glad to be a part of your community and I hope I will make new friends.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am happy to be a member of this forum. I’m hoping to share my experiences and knowledge here while I also learn more on different topics posted here.

4 Likes

Hello good evening to all, I’m a newbie here and I’m very happy to be part of this community. I am sure I will be enjoy staying here. I hope we can share our thoughts and ideas here.

3 Likes

Hi there! Im new in this forum. I hope I can contribute some ideas with regard to weightloss. I knew sometimes it may seem difficult but with hardwork and determination, we can achieve the healthy body we wish to be.

6 Likes

Hello! I am Amy. I have been on the road of weight loss for almost 8 months now and I have been semi-successful. I got some problems recently, which is why I joined and am interested in advice and tips. Thanks for having me!

2 Likes

Hi guys, newbie here. I’m happy to be part of this community and I hope my ideas will be of big help and at the same time learn more here.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m NerdIndeed. I am also interested in losing weight since my weight is not proportional to my height based on the BMI Index. I’m sure this forum will be a great help. See you guys around.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am junrose123 from the Philippines and I am glad to be here since I am sure I would learn some new knowledge that are very useful in my day to day life. It is a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community wherein I can establish friendship with other members of the site and would be able to contribute some ideas that would be helpful to this community.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Noraine! I came here because I want to learn a lot about diets and ways to loss some weights.

5 Likes