How to loss 1 kg in 1 night

*Loosing weight is not easy job. Actually it takes time. But if you were on binge and if you have gain weight you have the ability to cut down it fast. I have tried it and it worked on me. Not only myself but also I have seen a lot of people who have tried this and have lost their weight fast

• Avoid eating carbs like bread and rice.
  • Cut down the consumption of sugary foods like sweets
  • Eat more vegetables and fruits like apples, guava, berries
  • Eat protein containing food like eggs and meat
  • Get active and do homework
  • Consume more water (2 litres)

This is a quick process and it only losses water weight and not the fat. So consider that this weight is probably lead to weightloss plateau ( seizing of weightloss during calorie deficient ) due to lowering of metabolism.

But this is a kind of best solution if you gained weight due to your unhealthy eating habbits. And if you are searching for some tips to achieve your previous weight fast. Not only for those people but also for you who are trying weightloss for the first time, this will a quick solution. But maintaining this weight is impossible. DON’T OVERDO THIS PROCESS.

Usually I try this with adequate amount of water and vegetables. Sometimes I exercise too. BUT I HAVE NOT BEING SICK. if you wish you can add,

• A walk
  • Some workouts
  • Consumption of vitamins and healthy medications

Into your diet routine.

2 Likes