Cannabis for weight loss

I am so obsessed with food but every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel so disappointed on myself. I did want lose weight but can’t help to eat and eat more food, I already use all kinds of method on diet like keto, vegetarian, vegan etc. but it won’t work because of my eagerness to eat foods. So, I began to research what can help me on losing my weight and to lose appetite. A report from The American Journal of Medicine explains that regular cannabis use was associated with lower levels of fasting insulin and smaller waist circumference. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

I totally understand your struggle with food cravings. It can be tough. Cannabis does have some interesting links to weight loss, but it’s not a magical fix.

The research you mentioned is promising, but it’s still evolving.
Some folks do find that certain strains, especially those higher in CBD, can help curb appetite. But it varies from person to person. You don’t have to smoke it either - there are edibles and beverages if you’re not into smoking.
If you are looking for more insights, there is Releaf.co.uk. They’ve got some useful info about medical cannabis. It might be worth checking out if you’re looking for more insights, but remember, it’s no quick fix. It’s all about finding a balance that works for you.

Cannabis’s potential for weight loss remains a subject of debate and ongoing research. While some studies suggest that certain cannabinoids, like THC, may increase appetite, others propose that CBD could help regulate metabolism and reduce appetite. As per bestcannabisbrands.net, evidence supporting cannabis as a direct weight loss aid is limited and inconclusive. Additionally, the effects can vary based on individual factors and the specific strains or products consumed. More research is necessary to understand cannabis’s role in weight management comprehensively.