About the General Discussion category

For all weight loss discussions and questions! Post anything concerning losing weight. Share your own experiences or ask questions.

32 Likes

you can try this ShrinkMe.io

8 Likes

guys help me to gain more view and my sisters will guide you to her video tutorial…in that way we help both…thank u in advance ShrinkMe.io

7 Likes

não vá pelo o que o mundo diz, ame a si como e !
que perde peso?
analisa a si mesmo o que pode mudar e faça!

5 Likes

Weight loss tips.

This weight loss tip should be followed routinely.
The result isn’t a magic… But… something good.

You can click on the link below to see for yourself…
https://shrinke.me/tNSga4Y

4 Likes

:kiwi_fruit::carrot::green_salad: You eat healthy all day… spinach, chicken and broccoli. :poultry_leg::broccoli::broccoli:

You try all the diets… keto, paleo and vegan. You’re hungry, you’re tired. But every morning :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains:, your weight never changes :cry::cry:.

Until you try this…:point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right: https://bit.ly/3c7clhs

A newly discovered bizarre tropical fat-dissolving loophole that has NOTHING to do with dieting or exercise… (in fact eating your favorite foods is recommended!)

:point_right: Jason Mitchell age 43, dissolved 52 lbs with this loophole.

:point_right: Cheryl age 54 from Memphis, dissolved 29 lbs of fat with this loophole.

And once I saw the fat melt away for me too, I had to share it with you.

==> One Tropical Loophole Dissolves 2½ lbs In 24 Hours.

:heart::heart: To your amazing health :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Weight loss journey and tips. ShrinkMe.io

4 Likes

Hi…Maybe we should get used to it. By exercising regularly for 10 minutes we can lose weight and shape our stomach into 6 packs in 30 days ShrinkMe.io

3 Likes

You can also check this simple activity
here

3 Likes

I found this quite interesting… it’s true…

3 Likes

I found this interesting. I just watched it.

1 Like

I found a weight loss calculator on this blog I read recently. The calculator is so cool to use and the content on this blog is outstanding and very well written. Check it out here!!!

1 Like

This video will help you, if you’re really serious about losing weight ShrinkMe.io

1 Like
1 Like

Check out this video on this women weight lost journey ShrinkMe.io

1 Like

hi guys i stumbled into a video that impacted my weightloss daily program and loe to share it with you promise you will love it and thank me later
click here ►►► ShrinkMe.io

Also i recommend that if you really want to loose a great deal of kg you should get meticore it works lot of testimonies all over
click here ►►► ShrinkMe.io

1 Like

Losing weight is not difficult, you have to have persistence, know how

2 Likes

Hello Guys just check this blog/site for weight-loss.

Best Weight loss supplements.

2 Likes

I was very happy that I finally got to watch it has really helped me in my wait loss journey and I think it worth sharing > ShrinkMe.io

2 Likes

Stay healthy even on busy days, follow this tips to become healthy and fithttps://shrinke.me/Stayhealthyandfit

4 Likes